Tuesday 13 November 2018

HRH The Prince of Wales : 70 Photos for his 70th Birthday






































































On November 14th 2018, HRH The Prince of Wales celebrates his 70th Birthday.

I've been lucky to have met HRH many times over the years and thought I would mark his birthday with 70 favourite photographs I've taken.

From when I started to take royal photographs with my Kodak Brownie Camera to present day. From distant, grainy shots to close ups capturing his great sense of humour! 
Some great memories!!

Happy Birthday Sir

Photographs (C) Paul Ratcliffe. Not for reproduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harewood House

HRH Princess Mary Some of Princess Mary's hats All Saint's Church, Harewood The Penguin Pool The Stupa A Heron having a moment to hi...